Conner's Grandma

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Today has been my idea of the perfect fall day. Just a littls light rain falling 68 degrees and a long ride in the car with just Jack and I. I know I am easy to please most of the time. We walked around Lowes to see what project we should start in the house. We have been here for 22 years and there are still thing we want to do. It is beautful (down back) as we call it. Our back yard sits on the Raquette River flowing down from the Adirondacks. I looked out the other day and there were about 10 kayaks going down river they were all different colors, I wish I could have grabbed my camera quick enough !! But I enjoyed a beautiful moment.
It is also nestling in time and I have been knitting. I have made about 70 hats so far and am starting on some scarves that will go to the kids at local schools. Most of the hats are headed to Burlington to the NIC unit and the Cancer unit also. I have to admit that I have enough yarn to make 200 more. I have gotten way over my head in buying yarn. But it is so much fun !!! Thanks to Bevscountrycottage.com site I am learning more about round loom knitting which I love.
Thanks for sharing my babbling.
Debbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home