Conner's Grandma

Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas spell check horrible added pictures







Reading my previous blog I spell check early and kept writing sorry. Also here are some pictures to add to it. The first picture is of my grandmother Rose Elizabeth Besio Pharoah. The 2nd and 3rd is of my cousins and I on different Christmases. The 2nd one I am holding my beloved Mrs Beasley (I still have her). The third one I am sitting in the front row 2nd from the right my brother Dan sitting next to me pretending to behave hehehehe. My brother Bill is Top row 1st on the left Quiet and innocent !!! Obviously with us all being different ages and some camera shy, we are never all together in one photo. So to Gary, Wayne, Mike, Scott,Vickie, Marshall, Juli, Steve, Melanie, David, Christine, Lisa, Cory, Amanda Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home