Conner's Grandma

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Watertown Trip

Well today was another long day. Jack had to be in Watertown for 11 am for his last spinal epidural today. We always enjoy our ride down but the one back is hard. he has this done with no drugs (his choice). We went to Subway right after to eat and the sweat was running off him from pain and he had to leave. I finished quickly and drove with the cruise on so as not to speed and got home about 4:30.
It is 8:43 and he is up walking around. He is my hero, as most of you know I am a major wimp and if someone had put a needle and fluid in my spine a few hours ago I am down for the day!! Not Jack...
Jacky went to the Circus today and had a ball. We just finished watching all the pictures he took on the BIG TV. Brandi stopped over for a while after work. Michelle is a no show today. She is probably out in her new car... Things like this are big step for her as she starts her life over. Conner says it is Mommy and my car!! He is always surprising us with new sayings. Or his famous "NO WAY" hehehehehe
Brynn, those girls are beautiful. Call when you want. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home