Conner's Grandma

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have been blessed



When God brought this sweet little soul into my life I had no idea what I was in for. The love, the sweetness, the work, the pain, the rewards, the art projects, the missing (feeling) I get when I am away form him for long periods of time.Looking into those baby eyes as I rocked him to sleep or the face he would make when he was first eating foods, and discovering new taste Playing peek a boo for the first time or for asking "Where is Conner for the millionth time when you had helped him cover up to hide from you. That sweet soft warm face when he would fall asleep on me and I knew that there was work to be done and just not caring if it got done because this was so much better.Pushing you endlessly on the swing and you saying under doggy Grandma until I could not push anymore. Watching Grandpa smile every time he looked at you. It was love at first sight for all of us. Laying next to your Mommy when they took you away to a far away hospital, watching her cry as she wanted her baby so bad, watching her blood pressure go up to dangerous heights. Driving the 90 miles to see you for the first 2 years you were here. leaving for home late at night because I could not get enough of you. That first day of kindergarten when he got out of the car and ran right for me! OK well I guess I have painted the picture. Here he is my adorable grandson Conner William Seymour. I have been blessed. Thank you God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home