Conner's Grandma

Monday, June 14, 2010

Beddgelert Wales "Little Switzerland


Chapel sitting right on the Little River

Sign Built right into the bridge


Beautiful little Antique Shop we had tea in
Gorgeous Bridge below



Me on the Bridge over the RiverThis day was very magical to me. I had never in my life been in a place so far of the beaten path. Beddgelert was this breathtaking. There were many hikers and they were not young people. Many of the hikers were 50 -80 year olds with there walking sticks all in hiking garb. We in America could take a lesson on enjoying the beauty God has given us right in our backyards. If I lived in Wales I would probably never have to leave a 50 mile radius without something magical to see for the next 50 years. I know that I will return to this beautiful country.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home