Conner's Grandma

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Fall is here

I always know when fall is here when General Conference of our church is on byutv.org . Jack and I have sat for hours watching and enjoying the messages of hope and inspiration they always leave us with.
Jacky is so excited as usual about Halloween and I have made my first purchase ever from QVC hehehehe !!! The ugliest Halloween mask in the world. But much cheaper than the local costume store that we usually go to.
We will be at Michelle's for Halloween as Austin is having his surgery in Burlington and Michelle will be there with him. We will have a few days with our little guy. Did I tell you about Conner's new drum set that we got from Jack's brother Steve. When we call, Michelle holds the phone up so we can hear him smashing away !!! When he is here all he wants to do is play Grandpa's drums or ride on the lawnmower with Grandpa.Can't tell we love him !! Well I must go and put the Ham in for Sunday dinner. Have a great day.
Debbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home