Conner's Grandma

Monday, October 12, 2009

Sunflowers

Conner's playhouse
Unkie Jack and Conner

Full grown at last
Trying to catch up on this blog I have been so bad.Conner and I planted Sunflower seeds then transplanted them next to his play house. He watered them every time he came over.We planted them late in the season so they did not get as big as hoped but he was sure thrilled and that is all that matters.
I was worried when the squirrels and birds started eating them. I thought for sure the tears would come. No way he thought it was great we were feeding them !!!
Grandpa and Conner are now getting all their bird houses repainted and rehung for their birds. I love this time of year. I call it nesting time....Sounds better than sleep longer and enjoy the fireplace..Projects that I have procrastinated finally get done. It is really a productive time. A large Turkey was cooked on Saturday and we will have the end tonight. Turkey Salad !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home