Conner's Grandma

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Have I told anyone lately how much I love my Grandson

It's Super Conner

Yes I love this little one so much. He stayed over night on Sunday night after Easter. He woke Grandpa up at 6am on Monday.Of course Jack would do anything Conner wanted him to. he is really easy to keep happy though and can get so serious at times. I would love to get inside that little mind and find out just what he is thinking ??? He loves having his Unky Jack here when he comes and was quite upset that Unky Jack went back to his apartment Sunday night.

Grandmas special thing is Pez and those darn little dispensers which Mommy and Daddy would rather he not eat. But what are Grandmas for.I found a batman set for Easter and waited until he was quite and asked him what he thought I brought for him. He screamed PEZ !!! I was the hero for 20 seconds then back to just that old Grandma who comes around wanting to kiss me all the time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home