Conner's Grandma

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Guess who is visiting Grandma & Grandpa

Your right Conner. This picture was taken on the day that he and I put the lights on the tree ! Little jack is home for 2 nights also, so Jacky and I met Austin in Fort Covington and picked up the sweetest little boy in the world. He has been here for about 2 hours and we have watched FROSTY and he and Grandpa have put together 2 of his puzzles on the ottoman. Aunt Brandi has kissed him one million times. I just love watching him laying on the floor playing with THOMAS. He has on the cutest little fleece Dinosaur PJ's the ones with feet on them. OH my !!!
Conner can stay until Saturday afternoon . YEAH all the fun we will have. "Unky Jack" is out bowling with some of his friends. Conner can't wait for him to come home and talk to him in Cartoon voices !!! Scooby Doo is his favorite. Conner giggles and giggles no matter what Jacky says. They are defiantly pals... So until he leaves I am "Gandma"

1 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Brynn P. said…

    He is so big! Seems like yesterday that I saw him as a newborn. I hate how the time has flewn by!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home