Conner's Grandma

Saturday, December 13, 2008

This is how I feel today "Pre Christmas Syndrome"

This picture taken in Rochester during Special Olympics in October is how I feel today. Like someone dragged me through a knot hole. I am "The Christmas Grinch" today. As most of you who know me I hate to shop !! I know it sounds crazy but you have met the lone female who hates shopping. So I love ebay and half.com and Walmart on line. Old Navy and any other stores that take VISA. Yeah !!! I have done 95 % of my shopping for Christmas that way. Yes I kept everything in bags !! Well my lovable hubby was taking out the trash Thursday night and mistakenly through away a bag of my so called shopping. YES OUT TO THE TRANSFER STATION TO BE SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS !!! I was so depressed and yes I did cry. So back online I got and reordered what I could remember was in the bag. Actually there was mail in there, to us and from us that I had carried from the truck to the house.
To top the afternoon off I went to get into the truck to pick up I don't remember who and my purse dumped upside down in the 6 inches of fresh snow.. you know the light stuff that has no bottom. I quickly retrieved my cell phone a set of earrings, to heck with the change. Many other tiny tiny items (in the dark no less). Then off to take Jacky back home to Potsdam. I finally arrived home around 11:30pm and could not wait for bed. Alas Grandpa had been sneaky and there next to him in bed was the cutest boy on earth. Yes my 3 inches of bed lasted until about 4 am when the sofa looked better. Along with my CPAP machine off I went to sleep there. Now mind you this is the first time Conner has slept in our bed since he was little. He has his own bed and we have one of those baby monitors in our room. I just could not pick him up and move him the little cherub with the footy dinosaur PJ's on. But never again hehehehe.
Brandi woke me to take her to work as the brake pads on the truck started making a noise last night and jack will change them today !!! Last night Jacky dug out my snow covered (over a foot) Grand Am that had been buried for 3 days. So I am determined that today will be a better day. To all who listen to my rambling have a great day. Because through all of this I believe my sufferings will make someone double over in laughter saying that brat had it coming. (I was a horrible child heehehe !!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home