Conner's Grandma

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"Shopping Shopping Shopping"


I was tricked into this, I know it was a conspiracy between Brandi and my wonderful husband. Those of you who know me well know I hate stores all together. Well here is how they did it. I had a Dr appointment yesterday and Brandi said she would like to come along as there is one store in Ogdensburg that she would like to run into. Great I thought we don't have enough time together and the company will be good. Off we went !! Only to be called on one or the others cell phone by Jack or Jacky. Jack giving a list of things we needed and Jacky to ask when are you coming after me.

To make along story short the trip to Ogdensburg started at 10:30 am led us to Canton, Potsdam and finally home about 4:30pm. Upon arriving home Brandi had still no gotten all of her Christmas gifts and Tuesday is her only day off, so yes I took her to the MALL !!! We finally arrived home around 7:30pm. If you are wondering why I had to take her Brandi does not like driving on snowy icy roads and that is what we have. Thank goodness for the truck and 4 wheel drive.I cuss to myself every month when I make the payment on that over sized gas guzzling red machine but, boy I love it when it means I am not snow bound. Heck I can drive through the yard with 2 foot of snow and it does not skip a beat.

Brandi thought we should take the "Dart" oh can you see Jack he would probably die of a coronary. That car will never see snow or ice or rain or maybe just maybe not even sun !!!! For those of you who don't know Jack bought his dream car last summer. A 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger (on ebay no less) and to top it of the car was in Oregon. So it was shipped to Massena like a princess. She is bright yellow with a bumble bee black stripe on the back trunk. She gets more attention than I ever will and she has a "440" what ever that means. She also eats more gas than the big red truck. Just give me my Grand Am and leave me alone I tell them every time they say I need a "cooler car" Okay I am 49 years old I wanted that cooler car at 22 not now !!!

Well enough about cars.

Christmas is literally just hours away. I can't wait for Conner to get here tomorrow. I called and talked to him this morning. He is so excited about Christmas!!! FUN FUN FUN...


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home