Conner's Grandma

Sunday, January 04, 2009

"Wake up Grandma"

I woke up this morning with this adorable little guy dive bombing me saying wake up Grandma. Please hide under the pillow with me. "I can see you" giggle giggle !! Over and over again. Jack finally said Conner you are going to hurt Grandma. But Grandma loves hearing that giggle. Plus the fact that we are leaving for Florida in 2 days and knowing I won't see this adorable little man for a few weeks makes me sad. He really is the light of our lives.
On another note I am sitting here blogging and I have not packed a thing yet. I hate the fact that you are only allowed 1 suit case. I might just pay the $20 extra and stop worrying. I can't wait to get to my parents and just sit in their Florida room and read a good book, go to some flee markets and if I can sneak off an auction or 2. I can mail anything home right !!! There is a great auction house in Inverness about 10 miles away. They have everything from estate auctions to antiques and businesses.They are great people and the place is always packed so you have to go early and stay late. The best bargains are usually later. I bought some beautiful painting there a few years ago that I absolutely love. I was going to bid up to $60.00 on one and I ended up getting all three for $51.00. I was lucky there was no other interested party that night.
Well I will close for now and play with Conner and get some packing done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home