Conner's Grandma

Saturday, December 20, 2008

We're Leaving on a "JetBlue" Plane

Ok I know Christmas is just a couple days away but..... January 7th Jack and I will be departing for Tampa.... YEAH Our first vacation ever without children. Oh a honeymoon after 24 years !!! We are going to my parents who live right above Tampa in Homosassa Springs "Yes home of the Manatees.Jack and I are so excited we might start taking Christmas presents back just to have more fun there. Sorry kids we are going to skip Christmas. NO I could not do that ,but the thought has crossed my mind hehehehehe!!! It was 80 there today and 5 here. Now you understand why I want to go.
Does anyone want to buy our motor home ??? I think I would like to buy something there as Jack is not always able to drive. Last time we looked which was 2 years ago they wanted over 100,000 for a trailer. With the economy the way it is now maybe we could get a good deal. We don't need a lot. A pool is a must, small yard, no 55 and above as I am too young, no parks. Pray for me OK.... I do know how blessed I am to be able to do this. My kids are all going to be fending for themselves !!! Brandi and Michelle will be at our house so we don't have to worry there.
Jacky starts his new job on the same day as we leave. He will be working at Clarkson University in Potsdam in the kitchen. I am so excited for him. he can't wait either. he has job coach that will be with him for a while. He has made so many new friends and loves his apartment. He has the best social life of anyone in the family !!!
To all my friends and loved ones Have a Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home